LLBLGen v5.8.3 - Debug Visualizers fior Visual Studio 2022

Posts   
 
    
kakaiya
User
Posts: 152
Joined: 20-Mar-2004
# Posted on: 27-Jan-2022 10:57:45   

Hi,

Debug Visualizers for VS2022 and file for LLBLGen v5.8.3?

Regards,

Otis avatar
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team
Posts: 39006
Joined: 17-Aug-2003
# Posted on: 27-Jan-2022 13:42:03   

kakaiya wrote:

Hi,

Debug Visualizers for VS2022 and file for LLBLGen v5.8.3?

Regards,

You mean, where are the debug visualizers for 2022? Not sure what you mean with 'file for LLBLGen v5.8.3' though...

v5.8 doesn't have support for vs2022, we added that in v5.9, currently in beta. There are currently no debug visualizers for 2022 in the 5.9 beta, which is an oversight we hope to correct before release.

Frans Bouma | Lead developer LLBLGen Pro
kakaiya
User
Posts: 152
Joined: 20-Mar-2004
# Posted on: 27-Jan-2022 13:44:40   

Otis wrote:

kakaiya wrote:

Hi,

Debug Visualizers for VS2022 and file for LLBLGen v5.8.3?

Regards,

You mean, where are the debug visualizers for 2022? Not sure what you mean with 'file for LLBLGen v5.8.3' though...

v5.8 doesn't have support for vs2022, we added that in v5.9, currently in beta. There are currently no debug visualizers for 2022 in the 5.9 beta, which is an oversight we hope to correct before release.

Otis, Thank you.

where are the debug visualizers for 2022 - Yes.

For v5.9 - approximately release date?

Otis avatar
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team
Posts: 39006
Joined: 17-Aug-2003
# Posted on: 27-Jan-2022 14:40:46   

kakaiya wrote:

Otis wrote:

kakaiya wrote:

Hi,

Debug Visualizers for VS2022 and file for LLBLGen v5.8.3?

Regards,

You mean, where are the debug visualizers for 2022? Not sure what you mean with 'file for LLBLGen v5.8.3' though...

v5.8 doesn't have support for vs2022, we added that in v5.9, currently in beta. There are currently no debug visualizers for 2022 in the 5.9 beta, which is an oversight we hope to correct before release.

Otis, Thank you.

where are the debug visualizers for 2022 - Yes.

For v5.9 - approximately release date?

The debug visualizers for 2022 are going to be shipped with 5.9. 5.9 will be released to RTM on Monday, January 31st simple_smile so that's very soon.

If you need the debugger visualizers today, you can easily create them btw from the sourcecode archive. In the folder Frameworks\LLBLGen Pro\RuntimeLibraries\DebugVisualizers in the sourcecode archive, you'll find csproj files for the visualizers for 2015-2019, use the one I attached to this post for vs2022. You might need to adjust some references but that should be minor. the code is the same for 5.8 or 5.9 (only the ormsupportclasses version changed)

Attachments
Filename File size Added on Approval
DebugVisualizers2022.csproj 9,518 27-Jan-2022 14:41.02 Approved
Frans Bouma | Lead developer LLBLGen Pro